A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Morel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Morel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morel graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Morel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Bethoven Morel MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose B. Morel practice?
- Dr. Jose Morel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Morel practices Internal Medicine near Riverdale, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Riverdale Internists.