A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Gonzalez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 10 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose N. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Jose Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians.