Dr. Jose Nazar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 15th, 2016
Brings a gun to work
Brought a gun into hospital and pointed at staff to "show" them and is still working there

December 6th, 2014
One of the best...
Dr Nazar is an amazing doctor. You have to wait a bit after getting there because he takes time with his patients and listens thoroughly and is very informative. He is a very kind man and has a great sense of humor. He makes your visit very comfortable and enjoyable. I would recommend him to anyone.

June 15th, 2012
Simply Amazing!!
Dr. Nazar is an amazing physician. He has cared for my entire family, and his diagnosis is always spot on. He is one of the most compassionate and caring physicians/people I know. It can take awhile to get an appointment with him,but it's worth the wait. And once there you might have to wait awhile in the waiting room, but he ALWAYS spends as much time with you and explains everything. He's an awesome doctor.

September 2nd, 2011
Absolutely amazing(:
Dr. Nazar is one of the best doctors I've ever met. he's so sweet and caring. he makes sure you are comfortable and not in pain. I needed knee surgery and he made sure I had it as soon as possible even though he was completely booked. He spent 15 minutes making time for me. I would recommend dr. nazar to everyone.

July 28th, 2011
Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon. He is highly recommended in this area of Bradford County. He spent 1 hr with me and explained everything about possible surgery. I will be having surgery in September. I would recommend Dr. Nazar for surgery or consultation.

March 17th, 2010
I dont understand why i needed a cast for a sprain. i was able to walk just fine. this just made it worse because now i have lost all my muscle and it will take time for me to be where i once was.