A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Newman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Matthew Newman MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Newman practice?
- Dr. Jose Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Newman practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.