A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Newman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Matthew Newman MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Newman practice?
- Dr. Jose Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Newman practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.