Dr. Jose Nodar Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jose Nodar?

Good doc

Posted on September 30th, 2017

Real good, English mine not great sorry

The BEST Pediatrician/Doctor!

Posted on May 30th, 2017

I am still in shock he's no longer in Miami. My son was born 1 pound 9 ounces, Dr Nodar was his ONLY Doctor ever after being discharged from the hosp. Everytime I needed him for my Son, he was there, inclining meeting us at his office on a Saturday evening (obviously office was closed). My husb and I were desperate, new parents of a tiny baby and we found the best Doctor in the world. My son loves him. When I told him he couldn't see him anymore because he had moved out of Miami, he was very sad...as my husband and I are...and my Mom :,( I don't know what I'm going to do as he still has a few yrs before he goes into an adult Doctor.....very sad! I wish I knew where staff went...Norma?

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

I was so hurt and disappointed to hear of his retirement. He was amazing to my little baby girl and we adored him. Amazing Doctor, I wish every doctor was like him.

Excellent Pediatrician

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr. Nodar is an excellent pediatrician to my three children! Very knowledgeable and detailed. Staff are extremely helpful and courteous.

Mrs.

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Dr. Nodar is a kindhearted man. He takes his time to sit down and explain whatever the issues may be. My girls love him. He makes the children feel comfortable and at ease. If you were to call him with any questions he will call back. In the event that he personally cannot return the call one of his staff members will. His staff is just as kindhearted and have plenty of patience when dealing with the children. I will 100% recommend Dr. Nodar as your childs Pediatrician.

Posted on December 26th, 2014

Great doctor easy to access

Posted on December 15th, 2014

My kids Doctor since they came into this world. Couldn't have asked for a better Doctor in all aspects!!! I don't know what am I going to do when they are over eighteen years old.

Mother of 2 expecting 3rd

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Both my children have been patients of Dr Nodar since birth. His excellent bedside manor, efficient responses, prompt attention, and personable care is hands down one of a kind. We always feel like part of the family when we call Nodar's office. He and his staff are truly a pleasure to deal with.

Trustworthy!

Posted on March 5th, 2013

My daugthers have been patients of Dr. Nodar since birth. I couldn't imagine trusting them with anyone else! He is an amazing doctor!!

The best pediatrician

Posted on September 19th, 2012

He has treated my twin 15 year-olds since birth. He has seen us on short notice when there were serious issues that could not wait. He is a great MD and truly cares about each patient. He will be our children's pediatrician until they age out of the practice.

Personal one on one care

Posted on May 4th, 2011

I met Dr. Nodar when my daughter was 2 months old, on the phone.I was desperate to find a pediatrician who would treat my baby as an individual and not as a number.By this time I had gone thru 3 different pediatricians who would talk fast and not listen or give me concrete answers for my daughter's problem.I was so desperate I called Dr.Nodar after hours and told the answering service to please have the Doc call me even though I still wasn't his official patient.He returned my call and patiently gave me the advice I needed to help my baby on the phone WITHOUT EVER HAVING MET EACH OTHER!! It was something as simple as the size of the nipple I was using!None of the other 3 docs had been able to help me, mainly because they didn't care to listen.Through the years I've walked into that office and dear Norma will always greet you with a smile.My daughter is almost 19 to this day she trust no one else when it comes to her health but her lifetime doc, NODAR.

Best doctor I've ever encountered

Posted on March 26th, 2008

kind, compassionate,sincerely and genuinely cares for my children.