Learn more about Dr. Jose Olarte-Motta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Olarte-Motta is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olarte-Motta
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Olarte-Motta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Olarte-Motta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Olarte-Motta graduated from Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Olarte-Motta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Cook Children S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Olarte-Motta MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Olarte-Motta practice?
- Dr. Jose Olarte-Motta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Olarte-Motta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.