A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Olivella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Olivella, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olivella graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Olivella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Bethesda Mem Hosp, Boynton Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Elias Olivella MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jose E. Olivella practice?
- Dr. Jose Olivella has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Olivella practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Pathologists.