Dr. Jose Ordonez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2017
Whet
One word, WHET! Horrible customer service due to the lack of hygiene. I cannot believe he licked his fingers before checking up on my chest problems. Should join Peter Gary in the bomb squad to be honest. WHET!

January 21st, 2017
Trash
Absolutely disgusting. I am a pretty fair person and I know horrible customer service at its finest. Never get Dr. Ordonez.

January 5th, 2016
The Best!
Be prepared to spend extra time in his waiting room, BUT please know that it is well worth the wait. Dr Ordonez is not a clock watcher once he is with you. He gives you 110% of his attention. He shares insights that educate you about your heart health. He really, truly cares. It shows. For me.... he is the BEST!

October 8th, 2015
bad experience
As a fairly young patient going on a referral from my internist for chest discomfort I was understandably scared to death. Did get an appointment with ease but then everything went wrong. Had to wait three weeks for a stress test and echo , still waiting. Rude staff in the front and no one calls u back. When you finally get to see the Dr after waiting two plus hrs he spends every minute on his PC doing notes , orders tests and your out. The heart trumps everything so u do as your told and leave not really knowing what, s exactly wrong but hoping Dr Ordonez does?? Not a good feeling.

January 13th, 2015
Never will return and never will recommend
Horrible service. Staff is unfriendly. Wait time was eternal and on top of that sent a balance on my account to collections!!

September 23rd, 2014
Dr. Ordonez is an internationally trained physician. He believes he is gods gift to medicine and is extremely arrogant. His main concern is making a profit and spends very little time with patients. If you try to contact him after a visit he will never call you back, and I mean NEVER. His nurses apologize for the way he behaves and don't know what to do when you call repeatedly for a week and he doesn't call you back. My advice is that if you can find another physician do that. Find a doctor that is caring, trained in the United States and has great bedside manner.

August 31st, 2014
Dangerous doctor
I was seen by doctor ordonez he scheduled a stress test even though I have SVT a condition that prohibits me from running that results in a 300 bpm arrythmia. I told him no I dont want to do the stress test, and he insisted. The next day I ended up in the ER with SVT. He never contacted me again after calling the office about this, all he wants is to run unnecesary tests for insurance money.

August 6th, 2013
dr. Ordonez knows his business, he is a most capable interventionist, his work is the best.

November 9th, 2012
I took my mother to Dr. Ordonez - he is very caring and gives such a complete explaination of patients condition so that anyone can understand. I now go as well and feel 100% sure that he will give me excellent care. I trust him completely!

January 11th, 2012
The most caring and precise cardiologist around-my mother was a patient and now I am too!

January 26th, 2017