A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Otero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Otero is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otero
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Otero Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Otero graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Otero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Edgardo Otero MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose E. Otero practice?
- Dr. Jose Otero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Otero practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.