A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Ferrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Ferrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Ferrer, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrer graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Ferrer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Porfirio Ferrer MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jose P. Ferrer practice?
- Dr. Jose Ferrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Ferrer practices Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Gastroenterologists.