A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pabilona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Pabilona is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabilona
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Pabilona Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabilona graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Pabilona has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Choctaw Memorial Hospital
- Choctaw Mem Hosp, Hugo, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Lim Pabilona MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Pabilona practice?
- Dr. Jose Pabilona has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Pabilona practices General Practice near Hugo, OK.
See Hugo General Practitioners.