A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pabilona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabilona graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Pabilona has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Choctaw Memorial Hospital
- Choctaw Mem Hosp, Hugo, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Lim Pabilona MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Pabilona practice?
- Dr. Jose Pabilona has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Pabilona practices General Practice near Hugo, OK.
See Hugo General Practitioners.