Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Padron
Dr. Jose Padron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Padron is affiliated with Coral Gables Hospital, Mercy Hospital - A campus of Plantation General Hospital and West Gables Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Padron has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Padron has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jose Padron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.