Dr. Jose Padron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Padron?

May 11th, 2016

GOOD DR.

DR. PADRON WAS GRADUATED IN CUBA BUT IS FULLY CERTIFIED TO PRACTICE IN THE US AFTER YEARS OF INTENSIVE STUDIES AND REVALIDATION OF HIS MD TITLE TO THE U.S. STANDARDS .ONE OF THE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT HIM IS THE FACT HE ORDERS ONLY THE LAB AND STUDIES NECCESARY TO HAVE A CORRECT DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT.

January 7th, 2015

👍

September 26th, 2013

Dr.Padron is a very dedicated and caring doctor who takes the time to listen to your needs and concerns. They always have fresh coffee while I wait to be seen by Dr. Padron. Lisset (assistant to Dr. Padron) tries to comfort you in anyway. No nonsense approach to helthcare in a speedy and compassionate manner. I would highly recommend and have recommend to friends and family!!!

August 30th, 2013

PATIENT

BEST DOCTOR WOULD NEVER CHANGE HIM. TREATS ME LIKE FAMILY. AND TALKS TO YOU SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND, VERY PROFESSIONAL. CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS.

March 26th, 2013

Wonderful DR :)

I was surprise by the attention that this Dr. gave me. He took the time to listen to my problems and sent to the drs that I needed to go to and want to see. The staff were extremely friendly the front desk as well as the nurse. :) from the time that you walk in till the time you walk out you'll feel that your in a family atmosphere. I WILL BE BACK

September 13th, 2012

What a gift to be under the care of this "OLD SCHOOL" physician. As a nurse I am very picky as the doctors that treat my, having a knowledge base and working in the field make for a patient with vey high expectations. Not only does Dr. Padron meet all my expectations and beyond, he is an excellent physician, excellent knowledge base, takes time during consults, does a full assessment and truly shows his care and concern. His office staff is extremely nice and accomodating. On all occasions when I have needed to be seen the same day because of an illness,his assistant Lissette has been able to squeeze me in the same morning.

August 23rd, 2012

never again

worst experience with a doctor

August 2nd, 2012

Dr. Jose Padron

Dr. Padron is very good Dr with many years of experience he was able to listen to my health problems without interrupting , he went over by labs and explained to me,without a rush, the staff was very nice and helpful, definitly he is a keeper.

November 22nd, 2010

I will Continue to go back to see him.

Wonderful Doctor, I have nothing but sincere appreciation for Dr. Padron and his incredible medical skill. I admire him very much and thank him for his care. Dr. Padron always takes him time with you and goes through all the possibilities of what could be going on at that time. His staff has always been very kind andhelpfulness as well. You most likely will wait a while, but hes is definitely a keeper!!

May 21st, 2010

Perfect balance of professionalism and bedside manner.

On various occasions, family members and friends of mine have mentioned their satisfaction with Dr. Padron. I finally went in to see him today, and I can see why they're so pleased with this physician.His support staff was friendly and made themselves available when I need help filling out the medical forms. The wait time was about average, but while I was waiting, I was offered cuban coffee or preferred beverage by the staff. But the real treat was Dr. Padron.He took the time to listen to me discuss my health issues. He never once interrupted. His tone was friendly and conversational. He also took the time to explain to me what the next steps would be regarding my health, and something I've never encountered with any other doctor, he literally walked me over to the staff member in charge of billing and went over the bill with me.This was my first visit, but I couldn't help feeling like I had known Dr Padron for years.

March 20th, 2017