Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
by Tracy on Feb 9th, 2015

Great Doctor

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Millzy on Feb 14th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Pando for about 5 years. He has been a trememdous help controlling my RA. He treats me as a person and not an appointment. If one thing doesn't work he will try something else. He has an air of genuine care about him. I highly recommend him.

Jul 24th, 2012

Dr. Pando spends time with me, asks about how I've been doing & really listens to my answers. He encourages me to ask questions & answers them so I can understand the answers.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
May 9th, 2012

I can only say that for many years I was suffering from gout pain and Dr. Pando was the only doctor that was able to diagnose it and treat it correctly.

Dr. Pando is a very caring, considerate gentleman/doctor show details Dr. Pando is a very caring, considerate gentleman/doctor
by srk on Oct 21st, 2010

Dr. Pando is understanding; he explains everything and gives you his undivded attention. He is a gem of a doctor

by sheilajoy on Nov 10th, 2009 on citysearch.com

been going to Dr. Pando for about three years and he and the staff are wonderful. Has all the lastest medications for his patients including IV meds, just a great place to go to to feel better. sheila smith

Read Full Review at citysearch.com