Apr 6th, 2016

I have complained of chronic pain in legs and feet, nothing done about it...was pretty much blown off...saw his PA who diagnosed me with something, then during next visit stated I didn't have that, that I was wrong, even tho I had paper from previous visit showing that she diagnosed me with that...can never seem to get a straight answer from anybody about what I am actually diagnosed with, but suffering in the meantime with zero relief from this office...have gone to another Physician...

Happy with care show details Happy with care
Nov 23rd, 2015

Have been patient for about 10 years. He will spent with you all the time you need. Explains test results.

by Tracy on Feb 9th, 2015

Great Doctor

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Millzy on Feb 14th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Pando for about 5 years. He has been a trememdous help controlling my RA. He treats me as a person and not an appointment. If one thing doesn't work he will try something else. He has an air of genuine care about him. I highly recommend him.

Jul 24th, 2012

Dr. Pando spends time with me, asks about how I've been doing & really listens to my answers. He encourages me to ask questions & answers them so I can understand the answers.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
May 9th, 2012

I can only say that for many years I was suffering from gout pain and Dr. Pando was the only doctor that was able to diagnose it and treat it correctly.

Dr. Pando is a very caring, considerate gentleman/doctor show details Dr. Pando is a very caring, considerate gentleman/doctor
by srk on Oct 21st, 2010

Dr. Pando is understanding; he explains everything and gives you his undivded attention. He is a gem of a doctor