Dr. Jose Partida Corona Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Partida Corona?

May 4th, 2016

I'm waiting six days for the doctor to renew my medications. No one answers the phone at the office and you have to leave a massage and then thy don't call back until two days later. I have not taken my blood pressure and my thyroid pills for 6 dasys now. I think its time for me to find a new doctor

October 30th, 2015

Yet to follow up. First impression excellent.

February 17th, 2015

What a joke

I would not recommend this doctor/staff to anyone, the office staff is unprofessional and incompetent; as well as the doctor. The office is "under construction" so expect door handles to come off, a water dispenser to be displayed but no water for their patients ( a couple of months without water) This place is obviously for the low income, but you don't have to treat your patients or have your office, and staff portray it. The doctor and staff had me come in twice to see the doctor, and the doctor was not there both twice. I have reported the doctor and staff to the Medicare office, I refuse to let others waste their time with this so called doctor and his rude staff.

January 26th, 2015

Great Doctor!!

Dr Jose is a great Doctor. I just usually sit in his office/exam room for 25 minutes or more every time.

August 8th, 2013

STAY AWAY!!!

DO NOT, I repeat NOT go to this guy. His office staff is THE rudest dr's staff I've ever run across. Incredibly rude and insensitive, especially the front girl. I just don't understand how they can not understand that the patients are the ones that allow them to both have a job and stay in business. No wonder they are desperate for patients. I will never ever go there again, and I could have been a monthly visit patient. Nurses are worse. Don't go . Don't go. Don't go.

April 28th, 2012

Best doctor I've been to in all of Las vegas

April 6th, 2012

No bedside Manner

I am new to town and was looking for a doctor and went to Dr. Corona. I had concerns about my health and he didnt even spend 5 mins with me. He took no medical history. When I came back for test results, I waited 45 minutes in the exam room and when he did come in, he asked me why I was there. I have never dealt with such a horrible bedside manner that his dr has. I am changing my doctor and feel like this doctor should work on listening to his patients and spending more then a few minutes with the patient.

January 25th, 2010

Very patient and willing to listen and capable of giving useful guidance and not just generic responses. He bothered to explain why he ran the tests that he did. This was invaluable to me and is why I went to a doctor in the first place, to get answers.

July 6th, 2017