Dr. Jose Partida Corona MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

May 4th, 2016
I'm waiting six days for the doctor to renew my medications. No one answers the phone at the office and you have to leave a massage and then thy don't call back until two days later. I have not taken my blood pressure and my thyroid pills for 6 dasys now. I think its time for me to find a new doctor

October 30th, 2015
Yet to follow up. First impression excellent.

February 17th, 2015
What a joke
I would not recommend this doctor/staff to anyone, the office staff is unprofessional and incompetent; as well as the doctor. The office is "under construction" so expect door handles to come off, a water dispenser to be displayed but no water for their patients ( a couple of months without water) This place is obviously for the low income, but you don't have to treat your patients or have your office, and staff portray it. The doctor and staff had me come in twice to see the doctor, and the doctor was not there both twice. I have reported the doctor and staff to the Medicare office, I refuse to let others waste their time with this so called doctor and his rude staff.

January 26th, 2015
Great Doctor!!
Dr Jose is a great Doctor. I just usually sit in his office/exam room for 25 minutes or more every time.

August 8th, 2013
STAY AWAY!!!
DO NOT, I repeat NOT go to this guy. His office staff is THE rudest dr's staff I've ever run across. Incredibly rude and insensitive, especially the front girl. I just don't understand how they can not understand that the patients are the ones that allow them to both have a job and stay in business. No wonder they are desperate for patients. I will never ever go there again, and I could have been a monthly visit patient. Nurses are worse. Don't go . Don't go. Don't go.

March 4th, 2013
Dr. Corona is a very good physician. I was reading some of his negative reviews and was very surprised. I have never had an office visit where he has not made me feel extremely comfortable and well taken care of. He takes the time to listen to all of my concerns and answers any questions I may have. He is intelligent and knowledgable. He really cares about his patient's well being. I would absolutely recommend him anyone and already have to family and friends.

April 27th, 2012
Best doctor I've been to in all of Las vegas

April 6th, 2012
No bedside Manner
I am new to town and was looking for a doctor and went to Dr. Corona. I had concerns about my health and he didnt even spend 5 mins with me. He took no medical history. When I came back for test results, I waited 45 minutes in the exam room and when he did come in, he asked me why I was there. I have never dealt with such a horrible bedside manner that his dr has. I am changing my doctor and feel like this doctor should work on listening to his patients and spending more then a few minutes with the patient.

January 24th, 2010
Very patient and willing to listen and capable of giving useful guidance and not just generic responses. He bothered to explain why he ran the tests that he did. This was invaluable to me and is why I went to a doctor in the first place, to get answers.