A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauda graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pauda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Natividad Medical Center - Constitution
- Natividad Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pauda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Central California Alliance for Health - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pauda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Pauda practice?
Dr. Jose Pauda practices Family Medicine near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Family Physicians.