A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pavia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Pavia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Pavia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pavia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose M Pavia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Pavia practice?
- Dr. Jose Pavia has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Pavia practices Family Medicine near Chino, CA.
See Chino Primary Care Doctors.