A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pavia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Pavia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pavia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pavia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Pavia practice?
Dr. Jose Pavia practices Family Medicine near Chino, CA.
See Chino Family Physicians.