Dr. Jose Pavia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Pavia?

March 27th, 2015

Not the best

Dr Pavia is a very nice man and will listen to you but will also forget what you discussed. I was supposed to receive a referral to dermatology which I never received. When I asked him about it on the next month's visit, he looked at me like a deer in headlights. When I first chose him as my provider at the first physical, I mentioned my diabetes and he asked what I took in the past. I told him and also told him it wasn't well controlled, he ended up just prescribing me the same exact meds. needless to say my diabetes is really bad, and I've had to try to use natural cures to help control it because he doesn't listen to me when i say that it's out of control. Also, had a referral to cardiology but Dr Pavia didn't seem to remember anything about my heart condition at my appointments after that. Unfortunately, I was made to feel like I was just a number, not a person being treated. Wait time was over an hour once and when I asked to reschedule, the heavyset MA or whatever she is told me in an extremely rude manner that I would be charged a cancellation fee if I didn't stay there to wait to see the Doctor. Appointment was at 10, was not called to a room until almost 11, and Dr didn't see me until 1130. On another visit to this office, Knowing the long wait time, I took in a water bottle. As I was taking a drink from it (I'm diabetic and get thirsty...) the same heavyset MA (whatever), told me I can't drink in the lobby. Are you kidding me? Was she for real? That was my last visit to this Dr office.

January 22nd, 2014

Caring professionals. My whole family goes to Dr. Pavia. He listens and talks to you as a human being with feelings.

April 7th, 2017