A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Pena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Pena has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Pena MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose Pena practice?
- Dr. Jose Pena has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Pena practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: National City, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Hospitalists, Chula Vista Internists, and Chula Vista Geriatric Doctors.