A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Perez-Becerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Perez-Becerra is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Perez-Becerra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Becerra graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Perez-Becerra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Metropolitan Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Perez-Becerra MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Perez-Becerra practice?
- Dr. Jose Perez-Becerra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Perez-Becerra practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.