A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Perez-Sanz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Perez-Sanz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez-Sanz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez-Sanz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Perez-Sanz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Sanz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Perez-Sanz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose R Perez-Sanz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Perez-Sanz practice?
- Dr. Jose Perez-Sanz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Perez-Sanz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Orthopedic Surgeons.