A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Perez Espinosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Perez Espinosa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez Espinosa graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Perez Espinosa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Perez Espinosa MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Perez Espinosa practice?
- Dr. Jose Perez Espinosa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Perez Espinosa practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians and Miami General Practitioners.