A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Pico, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pico
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Pico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Pico, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pico graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Pico has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose F Pico MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Pico practice?
- Dr. Jose Pico has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Pico practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians.