A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Pico, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Pico, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pico graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Pico has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose F Pico MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Pico practice?
- Dr. Jose Pico has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jose Pico practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tavernier, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians.