A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pierrend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Pierrend, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Pierrend, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierrend graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pierrend has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose L Pierrend MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Pierrend practice?
- Dr. Jose Pierrend has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jose Pierrend practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.