A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOSE PIERREND:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JOSE PIERREND, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JOSE PIERREND, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. PIERREND graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. PIERREND has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. PIERREND accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JOSE L. PIERREND practice?
Dr. JOSE PIERREND practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Geriatric Doctors, and Phoenix General Practitioners.