A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pilpa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Pilpa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilpa
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pilpa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilpa graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Pilpa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Reyes Pilpa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Pilpa practice?
- Dr. Jose Pilpa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Pilpa practices Family Medicine and General Practice near El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA.
See El Monte Family Physicians and El Monte General Practitioners.