A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pilpa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Pilpa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilpa
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pilpa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilpa graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Pilpa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Reyes Pilpa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Pilpa practice?
- Dr. Jose Pilpa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Pilpa practices Family Medicine and General Practice near El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA.
See El Monte Family Physicians and El Monte General Practitioners.