Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  show details
Dec 12th, 2014

Easy to get an appointment. But to this day i have had my appointments canceled 5 times while i was literally on my way to the office. The office staff there especially Gloria are not professional. She constantly speaks to patients over speaker phone allowing everyone in the lobby to hear the conversations which is a major HIPPA violation. Frequently get put on hold just to get disconnected and have to call back. Never get return phone calls as promised. Seems like they just want to $45 company for the office visit. Not concerned about follow up and professionalism. I DO NOT recommend.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

Very happy to have Dr. Pilpa as my Primary Doctor. He takes his time and listens to you, NOT like other Dr's that rush u through your visit. The staff makes you also feel very comfortable as well as the Doctor. I will not change him for no other Doctor.

|  My new doctor  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

Was recommended here by a friend. I currently have no insurance and was feeling sick for a couple days. Came here as a walk in. Wait was about 15-20 min. Not bad for having no appointment and considering time for paperwork. Staff was nice, Doctor seamed genuinely concerned. He prescribed some anti bods and I was back to normal in a couple days.

|  Poor Services  |  show details
by Claudia E. Gutierrez on Nov 10th, 2009

I wwent to Dr Pilpa on Oct 15 2009 for a consultation and OVG refered and they can't provide to me the dox because the computer was down on that moment. The receptionist agreed to mail out the ref. and until today i have nothing. i just call Drs Office and aparently and according with Gaby the receptionist he's at vacations and the forms are not ready. Since a came to be upset I call The medical Group to inform about this neglicense and they will be contact Dr's office.. My husband call them again to know what is going on with this matter and they ask him to stop by the office to pick up one of the referes but the assistante of Dr Pilpa did not know exactly wich one was...That to baaad!