A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pino-Y-Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Pino-Y-Torres is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pino-Y-Torres
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pino-Y-Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Pino-Y-Torres, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pino-Y-Torres graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Pino-Y-Torres has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose L Pino-Y-Torres MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Pino-Y-Torres practice?
- Dr. Jose Pino-Y-Torres has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jose Pino-Y-Torres practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology near Milford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Scranton, PA.
See Milford Internists, Milford Hematologists, Milford Oncologists, and Milford Radiologists.