The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Pino-Y-Torres
Dr. Jose Pino-Y-Torres, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milford, PA, with other offices in Sparta, NJ and Panama City, FL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pino-Y-Torres is affiliated with Wayne Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Pino-Y-Torres has the following 5 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jose Pino-Y-Torres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, PA.
Dr. Elizabeth Tapen
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Milford, PA 0 mi27
Dr. Kathy Lo
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Milford, PA 0 mi15
Dr. Abdalla Sholi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Milford, PA 0 mi23