A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pleitez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Pleitez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Pleitez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pleitez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Mauricio Pleitez MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Pleitez practice?
- Dr. Jose Pleitez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jose Pleitez practices Family Medicine near , .