Critical Care Practitioners
Cirle
17105 Gulf Pine Cir
Wellington, FL 33414
866-748-2438
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Mother  |  show details
by Maria on Jun 6th, 2013

Dr. Ponte is a kind physician with years experience. His bedside manner is awesome because he spent time with me and my husband explaining each detail of what we were to expect. I will always be grateful for the care and time he spent with my son. Because of him, my son is a healthy boy.

|  show details
May 14th, 2012

Stay away from this doctor and Plantation General Hospital.

|  Very Rude and Unprofessional  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2010

He misdiagnosed me TWICE. He told my parents the headaches I complained about where just a cry for attention and that there was nothing wrong with me. He decided to give me Panlor though to 'Humor me'. Turns out my headaches were caused by bruising in my brain (I learned this when I made they transfered me from Plantation to Memorial because they OD'd me on Panlor and they had no room in the ICU for me). I only saw him twice in my five days I spent at Plantation General. Though he was nice to my parents, he was very rude to me. He also told them I was sexually active even though I told him confidentially when he had asked. (The second time he misdiagnosed me was when I was messed up on the Panlor he thought I was having a schitzophrenic attack). I DO NOT RECOMEND HIM!!

|  He's AMAZING  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2010

My son is 10 months old and admitted to PGH and he was so awesome with him both times and answered all questions and spent as much time with me as I needed!! Hes a TEN in my book

|  show details
Sep 13th, 2010

very abrupt and rude when I spoke to him about a problem. Did not seem very interested in taking care of the issue

|  Life Saver!  |  show details
by The Yost Family on Jun 23rd, 2008

I owe everything to Dr. Ponte for saving my son's life. He truly listens to you and in return he explains things clearly to help you understand the situation. He is determined to find out what is going on with your child and will do so much more quickly than expected. I am disappointed that I don't seem to find many doctors like him. In our family he is a hero and we love him for everything he has done. It may just be his "job", but he does it VERY WELL.