A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Proenza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Proenza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proenza
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Proenza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Proenza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Proenza graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Proenza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Proenza MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Proenza practice?
- Dr. Jose Proenza has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Proenza practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Internists and Jupiter Gastroenterologists.