A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Proenza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Proenza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Proenza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Proenza graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Proenza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Proenza MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Proenza practice?
- Dr. Jose Proenza has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Proenza practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Internists and Jupiter Gastroenterologists.