A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Prudencio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Prudencio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prudencio
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Prudencio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prudencio graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Prudencio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose N Prudencio MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose N. Prudencio practice?
- Dr. Jose Prudencio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Prudencio practices Urology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Urologists.