A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Prudencio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Prudencio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prudencio
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Prudencio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prudencio graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prudencio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose N Prudencio MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose N. Prudencio practice?
- Dr. Jose Prudencio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Prudencio practices Urology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA.
See Harrisburg Urologists.