Good doctor but the scheduling is impossible show details Good doctor but the scheduling is impossible
Feb 6th, 2014

Absolutely great doctor but I absolutely can't recommend him because his voicemail system absolutely prevents scheduling an appointment. They close at lunch. They close at 4. They close all weekend. At all other hours I am at work. During the hours when they are open they NEVER answer the phone and they refuse to provide an extension at which anyone will answer. So: Leave a message. Then, they call back if and when they feel like it - maybe the same day, maybe 3 or 4 days later - and if I'm not near the phone at that time, tough luck; try again, because they are NOT going to follow up. The result is that I have been denied needed treatment for two weeks with this endless run-around and that is unacceptable.

Doctor's Response

Urology of Central Pennsylvania is sorry to hear about your experience. Please call 717-724-0720 for East Shore Appointments or 717-763-1174 for West Shore appointments or log unto our website www.urologycp.com to direct questions/concerns. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and if we knew who to contact we would. Thank you!