A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pugliese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Pugliese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pugliese
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pugliese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Pugliese, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugliese graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Pugliese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Glen Cove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Pugliese MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose Pugliese practice?
- Dr. Jose Pugliese has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Pugliese practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Psychiatrists and Glen Cove Addiction Specialists.