A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pugliese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Pugliese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pugliese
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Pugliese, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugliese graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Pugliese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Glen Cove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Pugliese MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose Pugliese practice?
- Dr. Jose Pugliese has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Pugliese practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Psychiatrists and Glen Cove Adolescent Specialists.