A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Quero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Quero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quero graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Quero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Roberto Quero MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Quero practice?
- Dr. Jose Quero has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jose Quero practices Internal Medicine near Immokalee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Marco Island, FL and Naples, FL.
See Immokalee Internists.