A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Quilichini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Quilichini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quilichini graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quilichini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose L Quilichini MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Quilichini practice?
- Dr. Jose Quilichini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Quilichini practices Adult Medicine near Doral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lauderdale Lakes, FL and Miami, FL.