A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Quilichini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Quilichini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quilichini graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quilichini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quilichini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Quilichini practice?
- Dr. Jose Quilichini practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Doral, FL.