A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Quimbayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Quimbayo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Quimbayo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Quimbayo graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quimbayo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Alfonso Quimbayo MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Quimbayo practice?
- Dr. Jose Quimbayo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Quimbayo practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.