A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Ayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Ayala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Ayala, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayala graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ayala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 36 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Ayala practice?
Dr. Jose Ayala practices Pediatrics near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See Battle Creek Pediatricians.