A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Baez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Baez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Baez, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Baez graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Baez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Baez DO and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose Baez practice?
- Dr. Jose Baez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Baez practices Internal Medicine near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA.
See Lawrence Internists.