Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Garcia
Dr. Jose Garcia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital, Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and St Lukes Health Network. Dr. Garcia has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Garcia has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Jose Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.
Psychiatry, Legal Medicine, Clinical Psychology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Swomya Bal
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Allentown, PA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Victor Powers
Allentown, PA 0.01 mi36