A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose R Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Jose Garcia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Garcia practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Geriatric Doctors.