Dr. Jose Gonzalez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

December 1st, 2016
Retired Master Deputy Sheriff
Dr. Gonzalez had been my primary Doctor for over two years an his has proven to me his knowledge and professionalism,

August 31st, 2016
I am very happy with Dr. Gonzalez. He is VERY thorough, caring and easy to talk to. Plus, and most important, he is very sharp. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

December 19th, 2014
This doctor was a big dissapointment. I think he tripple books his patients for what i heard in the waiting room. I was lucky didn't have a very long wait but staff did call in the wrong medicine 3 times in a row. Dr. doesn't spend time with you. I went to a different pcp and this dr. never sent my file to the new dr.

February 3rd, 2014
Excellent experience
I had a great experience with dr. Jose Gonzales. He was very knowledgeable and courteous.

August 24th, 2013
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
DR.GONZALEZ DOES NOT TAKE TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS FOR THAT REASON I QUIT HIM. I WAS TELLIING HIM MY SYMPTOMS AND I FORGOT ONE AND AS WE WERE FINNINSHING I STARTED TO TELL HIM AND HE JUST WALKED AWAY. THE WAIT IS WAY TOO MUCH FOR SOMEONE THAT LIKE ME JUST HAD SURGERY. I CHANGED TO HIM FROM THE OTHER DOCTOR I THINK HE'S NAMED DR. NAM BUT THEY BOTH ARE JUST AS BAD. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND NEITHER OF THESE DOCTORS AT ALL.

May 23rd, 2011
In my opinion
Dr. Gonzalez spend a little time with the pacient,he dosen't have enough comunication, and he is very fast. nyou speak with him, he is like don't listened you, because he doesn,t ask nothing about you are speaking.The worst thing is that he never speaks with the pacient by the phone, never he calls you back,only through the nurse, you can know whatever dude or question, even if you don,t feel well with some medication, indicated for him.