A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Lopez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lopez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central State Medical Center NJ
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Ramiro Lopez MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Jose Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Lopez practices Internal Medicine near Pharr, TX.
See Pharr Internists.