A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Lopez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jose Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Lopez practice?
Dr. Jose Lopez practices Internal Medicine near Pharr, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See Pharr Internists.