A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Quinones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Quinones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Quinones, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quinones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Ramon Quinones MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Quinones practice?
- Dr. Jose Quinones has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Quinones practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.