A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Rivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Rivas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rivas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Leland Medical Plaza
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Rolando Rivas MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Rivas practice?
- Dr. Jose Rivas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Rivas practices Hospitalist and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Hospitalists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.