A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Sanchez, Internist, Emergency Physician, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Sanchez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Sanchez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Sanchez MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Jose Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Sanchez practices Internal Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Internists.