Learn more about Dr. Jose Rafecas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Rafecas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Rafecas, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafecas graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rafecas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rafecas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose C. Rafecas practice?
Dr. Jose Rafecas practices Neurology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, OH and Ravenna, OH.
See Akron Neurologists.