A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Ramilo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Ramilo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramilo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ramilo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose L Ramilo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Ramilo practice?
- Dr. Jose Ramilo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Ramilo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hazel Crest, IL and Palos Heights, IL.
See Oak Lawn Radiologists.