A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Regullano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Regullano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Regullano graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Regullano has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Botor Regullano MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jose B. Regullano practice?
- Dr. Jose Regullano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Regullano practices Pediatrics near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pico Rivera, CA.
See Montebello Pediatricians.