Dr. Jose Reyes Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jose Reyes?

October 30th, 2015

Worst Doctor Ever!

I do not recommend going to see Dr. Reyes! He came on my health insurance plan as a recommended physician; however, he is no where near a professional and should be looked into.

July 13th, 2015

Fillers and botox

Run! This place offers "specials" but they do not inject the amount of fillers you are paying for! So take a friend so you can have someone who can watch out for you! Receipt is shady - no doctor name, no business name, no address!

February 27th, 2015

Worst ever! I do NOT recommend this dr or np

I was extremely ill when I went in to see them. The NP didn't diagnosis me correctly although she did talk about herself a lot. She did prescribe a few meds that did no good. I went back because I got sicker and the EMS told me to see the dr because the NP had misdiagnosed me. The "dr." was horrible, a joke to be called a "dr." He could care less. Didn't like that I would ask questions and wouldn't jump to his useless tests just so he could charge the insurance company. he has way too many conflicting services, like "Primary Care (NOT) " "Botox" " all sorts of plastic surgery stuff, pain management, etc. SSDI evaluations. Horrible, horrible!! He and his office have been sanctioned by the medical board twice for shady stuff. Please, please, if you have been to this place and have had a bad experience, please call the texas medical board in austin and ask for a form to report him. I have done so!! He should not be in this business, in my opinion.

February 19th, 2015

Mrs.

I have been seeing Dr. Reyes for over a year. The most lovely helpful staff ever! My hormones were a mess. He gave me bio identical hormones, I am now without night sweats and hot flashes and lost weight. He is patient and kind. Great doctor and I have recommended to all my friends!

January 30th, 2015

Patient

I went in there and the manager Melissa was very condescending and stuck up. She was not truthful and they need to replace her. The other staff was nice, however, she keeps hiring new people in there all the time. What does that tell you. No bonding with the staff. It was somewhat uncomfortable as having to deal with her. Dr. Reyes needs to get someone else to run his practice. I got the feeling she was a relative of his and that she could act anyway she wanted to. I don't think he knows how bad of a reputation he is getting online. Melissa needs to go. She is an awful dishonest person that has no problems lying to people.

July 28th, 2014

Beware!!

The doctor and the staff are the most incompetent and rude that I've ever seen! He wouldn't even examine me and was rude to boot. He just wanted money, money, money! The doctor wanted to run a lot of tests that I didn't need and when I told him no, he became rude. I had a test done that would help the specialist he referred me to, my throat and chest/lungs were burned inside and the test they gave me which I couldn't do because I couldn't breathe, hurt me even more. He's all about the money not helping patients from my experience. He has way too many "services" going on....hair replacement, pain management, family med (what a joke), botox, cosmetic surgery, and a host of other services. They even changed the prices for the visit and procedures when I arrived for a visit, note and my file as to my condition. They wanted to charge me for a visit even though I was seeing the doc, so I said ok, but I want to ask the doctor why I'm still having chest pain and not able to breathe difficulties. And they will schedule you for a follow up when you don't need it and charge you if you don't show up When I asked why the price increase, while I was waiting in the examination room, the doc sent in his staff to tell me he wouldn't see me because I asked too many questions about his billing practices! He, in my opinion, should not be practicing medicine!! His NP is good, I like her....can't figure why she is there. If you have had a bad experience with this place, call the Medical Board and ask for a form to file a complaint. He's had trouble with the Medical Board before!

May 11th, 2013

Awesome

Dr Reyes and his staff is awesome.

March 17th, 2011

Excellent staff, minimal waiting time. Everything explained like it should be. Great rating and would refer any family member.

October 20th, 2010

Fraud, in my opinion

I went with very specific complaints, asked for very specific tests, and was sent to a lab where I should have registered a problem when the tech exclaimed over how many tests they had asked them to run. I was hit with a bill of over $700, MY portion with good insurance, for a dozen tests or more. These tests had nothing to do with what I went in to see the doctor about, although the Dr. claimed later in a letter that these hormonal issues can contribute to my condition. I never saw a doctor, and I was diagnosed THROUGH THE MAIL with PCOS, which my new doctor has stated is ridiculous. Dr. Reyes' office tried to get me to take "super vitamins" and hormone shots. For ashtma, and high blood pressure. I apparently had high enough blood pressure to watch and possibly require medication, and they didn't even follow up. I am paying the bills still, and when they're paid off, I'm going after this "Doctor".

July 30th, 2010

Patient

Staff was very helpful and I would certainly recommend anyone.

April 11th, 2010

I was happy to finally go to clinic where we didn't have to wait long. The staff was friendly and professional. I didn't have to go to another location for labs or x- Ray. Highly recommend!

January 23rd, 2010

Doctor on call

A few days ago, I was diagnosed with Bronchitis and given Levaquin. 3 days into medicine, I developed skin hives. My husband called the office, since it was friday evening, the answering service refered our call to Dr Reyes (who was on call). He did call within 15 minutes, but he did not provide valuable information. He said the hives could be caused by the medicine but to continue taking it. As the conversation progressed, I felt more and more disatisfied with the responses I was receiving. I got the impression that he was just "passing me along". Said I should take benadryl. After reading the internet and contacting CVS, I was told that some people have severe allergic reactions to Levaquin. Hives/itching are a common side effect, according to pharmacist. Dr Reyes said reactions to this medicine were rare. I will contact the office tomorrow and see if I can reach my regular physician.