Dr. Jose Rivas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Rivas?

March 21st, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Rivas is the best OB/GYN I have ever had. I have been a patient within the group practice for almost 9 years, but switched to Dr. Rivas being my provider 3 years ago. He is extremely caring, conscientious and competent. He is not dismissive of your concerns, and has a calming bed side manner. After three kids, routine care, and a couple minor procedures, he is the most gentle OBG provider as well (which is a tall task given the job). Couldn't be happier with my choice in care.

March 1st, 2017

My husband and I have a child because of Dr. Rivas!!

I had a few miscarriages and the only thing every doctor would tell me was "don't worry you are so young, you will have a baby" and then we lost another baby yet again. It wasn't until I began seeing Dr. Rivas whom immediately put a plan into place the next time I became pregnant. Sure enough, I had the best pregnancy without any complications whatsoever and gave birth to a perfectly healthy full term baby girl. At the time of delivery Lauren, the midwife was beyond amazing and encouraged me the entire time. Overall, this experience is one that I will always hold close to my heart and will never forget!!

May 25th, 2016

Bad Experience

When I finally go through the phone to a person to make my first apptment; the nurse seemed irritable and impatient. They don't answer the phones at this office. They don't review your chart, or previous pregnancy records. They don't do their work which is refer a patient to a doctor who sees pregnant patients. They give you a google printout of who you should call. They made me stress over an issue that could have been resolved if they had read my medical records from my first visit with my first child!!!

May 12th, 2015

AMAZING

My Ob for my first born. He eased my worries, and took such great care of me. He didn't make me feel like I was crazy. You know a doctor is good when your hear good things from the staff and they see him as well! HIGHLY recommended

January 27th, 2014

He is very rude when you ask him questions. He spends with each patient less than 5min. He does not care about patient cares. He only asks few questions and he is in on a rush to leave the room. He does not care If you have questions or If you are concern. He is note compasionate at all. DO Not GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

August 30th, 2013

I moved but still travel 1.5 hrs to see him, he's the best!!!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Rivas. I moved an hour a half away but still keep him as my obgyn. He is so patient, understanding, caring and knowledgeable. I trusted him with my pregnancy which put me on bedrest and in and out of the hospital, I changed ob's at 26 weeks and I am so happy I did. I have absolutely no problem recommending him! I would give ten stars for bedside manner if I could!

August 14th, 2012

Doctor is great - his nurse staff needs some customer service skills though

January 14th, 2011

the best doctor EVER !!!!!!!

September 2nd, 2010

Awesome Doctor!

I am very pleased with the care of Dr Rivas. After having a high risk pregnancy and losing my daughter, I did not want to return back to my old ob. I searched and interviewed others and came across Dr Rivas. I was very happy at how he would handle my care & he has been absolutely wonderful! Very happy with him & the group of doctors he works with!

May 26th, 2010

The best doctor ever

Dr Rivas is the best doctor ever. I'm with him for 3 years already Since I discovered that I was pregnant he took care of me. You can trust seriusly. ...

June 6th, 2009

I THINK HE'S SUCH A GOOD DOCTOR, WHO REALLY CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS.

August 3rd, 2017