Overall Review

3.9

May 25th, 2016
Bad Experience
When I finally go through the phone to a person to make my first apptment; the nurse seemed irritable and impatient. They don't answer the phones at this office. They don't review your chart, or previous pregnancy records. They don't do their work which is refer a patient to a doctor who sees pregnant patients. They give you a google printout of who you should call. They made me stress over an issue that could have been resolved if they had read my medical records from my first visit with my first child!!!

May 12th, 2015
AMAZING
My Ob for my first born. He eased my worries, and took such great care of me. He didn't make me feel like I was crazy. You know a doctor is good when your hear good things from the staff and they see him as well! HIGHLY recommended

January 27th, 2014
He is very rude when you ask him questions. He spends with each patient less than 5min. He does not care about patient cares. He only asks few questions and he is in on a rush to leave the room. He does not care If you have questions or If you are concern. He is note compasionate at all. DO Not GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

August 30th, 2013
I moved but still travel 1.5 hrs to see him, he's the best!!!
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Rivas. I moved an hour a half away but still keep him as my obgyn. He is so patient, understanding, caring and knowledgeable. I trusted him with my pregnancy which put me on bedrest and in and out of the hospital, I changed ob's at 26 weeks and I am so happy I did. I have absolutely no problem recommending him! I would give ten stars for bedside manner if I could!

August 3rd, 2013
Run!
I have been going to this office for 7 years and after delighting one beautiful child with this office it was a no brainer when I feel pregnant a second time. Only this time I would meet Dr.Dreded Rivas! First time setting him I told him I didn't feel well and I had hbp trauma he told me to go home and get some sleep and two days later I was I'm the hospital with vaginal bleeding and almost lost my baby. Second time setting homm at 20 weeks asked for a ultrasound and was told you don't need one! Wait until your perinatal visit they will do it then! Needless to say I lost my son a one week later! If I can save anyone the grief of losing a child I am happy to! Stay away from this doctor! He is going toreally hurt someone one day!

September 2nd, 2010
Awesome Doctor!
I am very pleased with the care of Dr Rivas. After having a high risk pregnancy and losing my daughter, I did not want to return back to my old ob. I searched and interviewed others and came across Dr Rivas. I was very happy at how he would handle my care & he has been absolutely wonderful! Very happy with him & the group of doctors he works with!

May 25th, 2010
The best doctor ever
Dr Rivas is the best doctor ever. I'm with him for 3 years already Since I discovered that I was pregnant he took care of me. You can trust seriusly. ...

June 6th, 2009
I THINK HE'S SUCH A GOOD DOCTOR, WHO REALLY CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS.