A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Robledo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Robledo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robledo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Robledo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Robledo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robledo graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Robledo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose L Robledo MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Robledo practice?
- Dr. Jose Robledo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Robledo practices Otolaryngology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists.